Sunday, 2 March 2014

Microwave Blog Challenge Round Up

The deadline for the microwave blog challenge was Friday and I was delighted to have three entries in total (including my own) - not bad for a first-time challenge-setter! Here is my round up of the fabulous dishes:

1) Sarah from Simply Cooked made this wonderful Microwave Mustard Cauliflower - never has a cauliflower looked so tasty:

2) Janice from Farmersgirl Kitchen made Steamed Seabass with Chinese Style Vegetables - healthy and delicious!

3) And, finally, I made a microwave mixed bean chilli. Yummy!


I think these three dishes show that microwave cooking can be quite versatile, and indeed healthy. Thank you very much to Sarah and Janice for taking part - I hope this inspires others to experiment with microwave cooking.

2 comments:

  1. Three great things to make in the microwave. Thanks for setting the challenge, Charlene. It has made me realise that I could do a lot more cooking with my microwave. It's always good to have more tools in the box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Thanks for participating. :)

      Delete