Sunday, 31 January 2016

Bake yourself proud for Sport Relief 2016

Apologies that things have been a bit silent on here for the last couple of weeks. It's partly because I was away on holiday last week, but more on that later.

Hopefully by now you have all been getting stuck into The Great Sport Relief Bake Off (Wednesdays, 8pm, BBC1). I'm already rooting for Victoria Coren Mitchell for the next episode!

I was lucky enough to be sent a Limited Edition Orla Kiely Sport Relief apron to try out.* Here's a picture of me wearing the apron, ready to get my bake on:



Unfortunately you can't see the Sport Relief logo on the apron because I had to fold it over due to my lack of height! I love the design of the apron, though, and it is very good quality. It retails at £12.99 with £5.25 going to Sport Relief - you can buy it here, or from HomeSense, TK Maxx stores and TKmaxx.com. I'm looking forward to having some protection when I am cooking and baking now!

Go to http://www.sportrelief.com/ to find out about more ways that you can support or fundraise for Sport Relief, including more fun stuff to buy in the shop, and a place where you can donate.

If you want to hold a bake sale and are looking for ideas for what to bake, I often find inspiration from the BBC Good Food website and they have a whole section on cakes and baking!

Happy baking/eating everyone!

*Disclaimer: I was sent the apron for free in order to blog about it. I have also made a donation to Sport Relief (but was not required to).

1 comment: