Saturday, 2 January 2016

New year, new goals

I haven't posted in here much over the last couple of years. I think it's been a combination of having less free time and really just having run out of steam with the blog.

I still cook all the time, and I make up a lot of my own recipes, but have got out of the habit of writing them down.

I plan to start using this blog as a record of what I cook each day. A bit like a crap version of Nigel Slater's Kitchen Diaries series. I'm doing this mostly for myself really - to record what worked and what didn't. Perhaps it will be of interest to other people too, though.

General cooking aims for this year are to cook more vegetables and less meat (same as every year, really!), and to cook a bit more from scratch, as I'd got out of the habit a little due to having a longer commute to and from work now.

Happy new year, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment